Doctor Nguyen Ngoc Tan is the highly skilled Professional Director of Saigon Center Dental, boasting over 15 years of extensive experience in Implantology research and practice. Throughout his career, he has successfully treated numerous patients worldwide, leaving them satisfied with his exceptional hand skills.
With a focus on Implantology, Doctor Nguyen Ngoc Tan has completed over 1000+ cases of single Implant and ALL ON X implant treatments, achieving remarkable outcomes in both simple and complex cases.
His expertise extends to thousands of implant treatments, including challenging scenarios. He graduated with excellence from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Ho Chi Minh City and holds a practicing certificate accredited by the Department of Health.
Thanks to his 15-year specialization in implant research, Doctor Nguyen Ngoc Tan has encountered a vast array of clinical cases involving tooth loss, ranging from simple to complex. He is recognized as a pioneer in painless implant therapy for Dental Implants in the incisors and molars.
- General Dentist
- Zygomatic implant
- Specialized in Prosthodontics
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Odonto- Maxillofacial in the University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Odonto of Dental Restoration
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Master of prosthodontics
- Certificate of Association AMII about Implant
- Implantology “Advanced Hands-On Live Surgery Zygoma Training Course (Zygoma Implant/ Pterygoid Implants)
- Certificate of Immediate Surgery Implant, Technology Implant ALL ON X
- Minimally invasive approach for full arch fixed implants Course
- Professional Implant Advanced Course of OSSTEM AIC
- In Recognition of your outstanding knowledge án skills in the advanced educational course and clinical training of Minimally invasive Implantology
Smile by Doctor Nguyen Ngoc Tan
The All-on-X implant surgery, a cost-effective solution offered by Doctor Nguyen Ngoc Tan, restores aesthetic function and the ability to eat and chew almost like natural teeth. He addresses issues related to the jawbone area and jaw sinus that have been affected by long-term tooth loss, ensuring the best long-term aesthetic results for his customers.
One remarkable case involves a full mouth rehabilitation, where Doctor Nguyen Ngoc Tan not only provided the patient with a new healthy smile but also significantly improved her quality of life and restored the full function of her teeth.